Congratulations, you just upgraded to Premium 🎊
What roles can my users have?
Because we know that you work with a variety of people, recruit on a short-term basis, and your data is valuable, we've created a number of profiles for you.
- The Super-Admin 🐯
He can do anything.
He manages the team on the company's collaborative space. He manages the subscription plans.
2. The Administrator 🐶
Just like the Super-Admin, it can manage administrators/users/collaborators by changing their roles and/or deleting them from the workspace (with the exception of the Super-Admin, who owns the corporate account).
Particularly suitable for Associates, Full Time Resources.
3. The User 🐭
Conversely, the User cannot do everything.
For example, it is impossible for him to ⛔️:
- Export Projects, Clients/Suppliers, Products/Prices.
- Manage Invoicing.
- Manage Team Roles.
- Modify company information (Address, IBAN, VAT etc...).
Suitable for work-study students, trainees or part-time employees.
4. The Employee 🐵
The Collaborator has the same rights and prohibitions as the User. His/her status is meant to be minimal in order to intervene only on his/her files and to benefit from the team's templates and automations.
It is therefore also impossible for him to ⛔️:
- Modify Categories and Destinations.
- Modify Property Settings.
- Assign Projects and Clients and Suppliers.
- See the Projects of others.
- View Clients/Suppliers of others.
- Especially suitable for business contributors, or collaborators on defined folders.
How do I manage the statuses of my users?
Simply go to your Settings and click on the Team tab. Then click on the pen on the right to edit.