We are talking about the Qualifications field that appears in the information window of each of your projects.
What is the function of these Fields?
Your Qualification fields allow you to:
- Customize & classify each of your projects by Type. You can then use this variable in your Proposals or Quotation.
- Classify your projects via a Reference. This reference can be automatic or entered manually according to your preferences.
- Inform the Source of the project, i.e. how you retrieved this Prospect. Is it a travel agency? A trade show? A business contributor? An advertisement?
- Know the Source of the Project who is the originator and owner of the creation. By default it is the account that creates the project but you can modify it.
- Write Notes about the project. For example during the brief or the qualification of the customer requirement. Also, you can define notes by default.
How do I add new custom fields?
1. Just click on the Settings icon or go to your Settings, chapter Qualification fields.
2. Once in the Qualification Fields page, to add a new field just click on the + button.
3. To modify a Custom Field, simply click on the Edit button.
🔥 Good to know: By playing with the arrows you can determine the order in which your Fields are displayed.