Overview of the article :
- Add your products/services to your space.
- Configure your account settings.
- Create your first business proposal.
Create your account following an online demo with our team.
Access your account with the following link: https://pro.ezus.io/login
📍Bookmark this link in your favorites and make a note of your password.
2. Add your products/services in your space.
🗄️ In your Catalog, all your files are secured, backed up and shared in real time between your collaborators.
- To create a new product/service, click Add Product.
In your Product's file, you can modify the Information, the Presentation Visual, the Prices i.e. Services and the Associated Suppliers.
🔎 To add a list of Products, read: How to import data?
To create the visual of your product, 3 options are available to you:
- Select a Product Data Sheet template from your template library or reuse the latest used sheets to save time.
- Import a file in ppt format directly and then save it as a presentation or modify it.
- Create a new visual if you don't have one specifically or want to start from scratch. 💡You can then save it as a template to reuse in your next products.
- Start by classifying this Product by assigning it a Destination & Sub-Destination and a Category & Sub-Category.
Simply click on Create a Category for example.
🔎 To know more about : How to order your services?
- In the Visual tab, you can add/edit/delete a custom presentation of your product/service that will be automatically inserted in your commercial presentations.
- In the Benefits tab, you can choose the services and rates associated with this product.
For example the product can be a Hotel with different rates depending on the type of rooms, room reservation, rooftop, catering offer etc...
By creating a new service you can associate it with a supplier (information also available in your Directory) and define default rates that will be reused in your proposals/quotes/invoicing.
🔔 The button "Display default visual" allows you to define customized slides according to the services, which will replace the visual presentation of the product.
🔔🔔Le button "Has personalized rates?" allows you to modify prices according to seasonality (yield-management).
🎊 Congratulations, you have just created a Custom Product that will be automated in all your future business!
3. Configure your account settings.
To access your Workspace Settings, click on the icon in the top right corner. ⚙️
Some parameters are not visible depending on your User Profile.
🔎 To know more about User management and rights.
- Your Categories.
This gives the architecture of your catalogue: the combination of the location and typology of your products, services and benefits. All of this is tailor-made 🏄
You can then classify, find and filter more easily!
- Your Properties. Every account is unique. Choose your customization to enable more automation and be more efficient.
Define, for example, a default VAT rate, or your default fields to be filled in during the customer brief, or your visual identity.
- Finally, don't forget to fill in your Profile by adding personal information (such as your email or name) that can be automatically inserted in your future proposals and quotes.
💡Check out also your Sponsorship section for referral benefits.
4. Create your first commercial proposal.
🎈You've reached the most recreational part of your workspace ⛱️
You will give birth to your programs in incredible time, but above all with unsurpassed quality and conversion rates 🤗
🔎 We've pulled together the guide here: Create my 1s Customized Proposal with Esus?
🛎️ For more support, our team can be reached via the chat on the bottom right. Or you can also ask for an online presentation:
🎥 Video tutorials:
Happy discovering! 😀